Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Extreme Makeover in BUFFALO!!!!!! AWESOME!!!!

Hey everybody!!!!! Extreme Makeover is in Buffalo this week and mom is going to vollunteer tonight while I stay home and get my sleep. I would go and vollunteer so I could see Ty again, because he's awesome, but i gotta stay home and sleep and so I dont get sick. ;) Instead I'm staying the night at grandma's, but that's not so bad. At least she's got Direct TV! Ha ha ha!!! Well, gotta go, the left over roast beef is calling my name!!!! :) -JT

2 comments:

Jonas said...

This program is awaited program by many audiences, including I. Architect that is hired for this program is remarkable because it can alter the building only a short time. As I know, Architect and designer in this program also work together with city staff in order to become more urbanist Buffalo and green.
Well, Extreme Makeover is really amazing program...

Charles said...

Wow ...the cute kids. I was reminded of my childhood at the time of ride the train with my friends. Today I've been an engineer and can serve many small children who will my train. I am very happy.